Could you, or someone you love, use $10,000 to put towards fertility treatments? Are you interested in winning this grant by simply sharing your opinion from the comforts of your own home, in your sweats and without having to make a video or jump through any hoops?
If the answer is YES, keep reading!
FertilityIQ is currently giving away one $10,000 grant that can be used towards IVF or another fertility treatment and entering to win it is simple:
- If you have seen a fertility doctor in the US, go to FertilityIQ.com and click Evaluate your doctor.
- Complete this anonymous assessment form on your experience with your doctor and clinic. What did you like? What didn’t you? What details can you provide to someone who is searching for the right fit for them?
- After you complete your assessment, send in proof that you were indeed a patient to the email provide at the end of the assessment. (Think a screenshot of a portal log in, or forwarded email, or photo of a protocol sheet. Nothing confidential!)
THAT’S IT. You are entered and come October 13th, you could be receiving an email that will change your life, or someone you care about, forever.
(Can you imagine being able to GIFT this to someone? Tears.)
These assessments are your way of giving back to the infertility community. It’s like having coffee with a girlfriend who has the inside scoop. When someone is looking for that next step, they come to FertilityIQ to read these assessments and make the right choice for them.
And, there’s also another way to win $2,500 by simply acting as a referrer! If you share about this contest with your friends who may be able to provide an assessment too, and they win after citing you are their referrer, then you get $2,500 to spend at your discretion! SERIOUSLY.
So to recap-
- Go here: https://www.fertilityiq.com/survey-intro
- Spend 10-15 minutes sharing your experience with a former or current doctor or clinic. (One per couple, one assessment per primary doctor you saw)
- Do it by October 12th.
- Share about it with your friends. (Feel free to share this post or steal an image!)
Every person who shares their experience on FertilityIQ is making infertility less isolating. YOU make the difference! It truly is empowering knowing that you can help others!