Goodness, it’s been a while since I last posted. Hello fall! I have enjoyed the mini break but am pumped about jumping back into the blogging world again! Woot woot! I’m baaacccckkkkk!
I feel like I need a brief catch up post before getting into my regular writings, so here’s the top 5 questions that have come my way lately:
- Are you pregnant? No. I promise, silence in my case does not mean I am hiding a big secret. My silence has merely been enjoying the break of it all and disconnecting a bit from the whole TTC world. While I am not pregnant, I can celebrate the fact that this PCOS gal has had 3 natural and regular cycles since going off of letrozole in June. Exciting? Most definitely.
- What’s next? We are not sure exactly truthfully. I can share that our plan is to potentially, God-willing, directed and provided for, do one last IVF cycle this winter before hanging up the towel on medicated cycles. While I’m not sure exactly when that would be, I do promise to keep you in the loop if and when things progress. Our hearts have always been to act along side of God’s will, plan for us and to be wise. We are trusting that He won’t fail us now. Your prayers for us to have wisdom are always greatly appreciated.
- Where can I get a copy of In The Wait? YES! It’s back in stock! You guys, remember how I got to help co-author a woman’s devotional? I am still so excited about what He is doing with this project and want to get it into the hands of everyone who struggles with living life fully while waiting. Keeping in mind that this is not my product (meaning I don’t make money based on its sales), the reason I am so passionate about sharing it with you is because it’s good, Godly, life-giving stuff! I have seen how He has already used it and know He will continue to do that. So if this devotional sounds like a good fit for you, I encourage you to check it out. You can read more about it here or click here to purchase.
- What are you learning? Right now God is teaching me the fine art of not knowing the future and trusting in Him. I have to admit, at the moment I feel a little wobbly, unsure of what’s ahead and simply praying that He would guide me into tomorrow with confidence. I don’t have a particular work project on my plate, or cycle information, or book going on. I am just being and trying to savor this season with wise stewardship. Challenging, yes, but full of opportunities to refuel.
- When’s the next TTC exchange? Mid October! I can’t wait to kick off our annual TTC Mug Exchange and swap cute coffee/tea cups from around the world. Exchanges are always a highlight of the year for myself and many others, so keep your eyes open for more details in the coming month! (This link is just to give you an idea of what last years was like! Hold off on sending any info in until this years is formally announced and details provided. Thanks!)
(Speaking of mugs, I finally added a page to track my own Starbucks City Mug collection. Feel free to check it out!)
And because I can’t NOT show you Cali’s FURst day of school picture …. here it is! Heheh! Seriously though, cute right!?
That’s all from me today, but don’t worry, I’ll be back soon! In the next month I’ll be sharing some fun guest posts, hosting several different kinds of giveaways, and as always, sharing my heart, mind, lessons and laughs with you all. Happy Sunday!