Guess what time it is!? Time for our next TTC Exchange! This time …. Lucky Socks! If you are interested in finding out more, click (here to continue reading} and get all of the FAQ’s on the exchange, plus learn how to sign up! You aren’t going to want to miss it! The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, March 11th, don’t delay! The link will bring you to a page that will answer all these questions you have, like:
- Why socks?
- Who can participate?
- How does it work?
- How much is this going to cost me?
- Besides a pair of lucky socks, is there anything else I HAVE to include?
- I live in the US/Canada/UK/Australia/etc, can I participate?
- So am I exchanging with the same person I am sending a box to?
- What kind of socks do I need to send?
- How many women participate? Is this a legit exchange?
- What happens if I send a package but never get one back?
- Can I share this on my blog/with my instagram followers/on facebook/twitter/etc?
- What are the dates I need to know in order to participate?
- What happens when I get my package?
- Enough FAQ’s! HOW DO I SIGN UP!!?!
You’re intrigued right!? Click on over! There is also a spot for you to link up your blog to the exchange so make sure you do that too! (You can also find the info page on my Menu tab of the blog or by using this address: https://trialsbringjoy.com/lucky-sock-exchange-2015/)
Ok, another fun thing – guess what happened last night!? That’s right, my trigger shot! My appointment yesterday showed a few perfectly-sized follicles and great 9+ triple striped lined, which means our IUI is a go for Thursday (tomorrrrrrow!). Keep us in your prayers as we try this again … fingers crossed it’s our last one ever.
See you back here for Friday Favorites! XO!